The New Health Care facility
The New Health Care Facility
You have just been hired as a new chief executive officer of a new full-service 200-bed for-profit health care organization. Twenty-four (24) hour emergency room services will be provided. The services offered will focus on adult care. The physicians under consideration for employment at the new facility are world renowned for their highly successful treatment rate for the most difficult cancers. About five miles away exists a non-for-profit teaching hospital that has also developed a great reputation in the community for providing great adult care services.
Prepare an six (6) page in which you:
1. Thoroughly provide a detailed organizational chart for your new facility.
2. Thoroughly organize a mission, vision, and values statement for the new entity.
3. Thoroughly compile procedures that govern the hospital-physician and physician-patient relationship including negligence and liability issues.
4. Thoroughly describe referral services that will be offered. Explain
5. Thoroughly create a peer review system.
6. Thoroughly provide a synopsis of how HMO insurance will be handled.
2. Please use headers for each discussion
3. Six (6) typed pages, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
4. APA format.
5. Four (4) or more references
6. Include a cover and Reference. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.